It's that time of year.........Family Pictures
An hour of forcing my boys to stand (or sit) posing for the camera- Ellie throwing a fit while being bribed with gum (her new fav)..........Matt grabbing me in places that are not appropriate for our family picture just before the picture snaps so that we have to re-take so that you all are not traumatized when you get our card........
I was going to skip them this year until last week- My sis in law hands me her phone and say's
'Look at our family pictures'
They were LOVELY!!
I was so inspired after seeing hers I booked ours.....
Once they were booked the research started
pinterest: family pictures
Google Images: trendy family pictures?
stalking facebook for friends family pics...........
It was amazing what I came across-
some funny, some weird, and some just gross (the adam eve)
I will post our family pics after they are taken BUT until then please enjoy what I have been looking at
:)
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment