Friday, July 25, 2014

be back soon....

Good Afternoon!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am taking the summer off from blogging.....I will see you all again in the fall- Thinking September(ish).  If anything really important happens I will make sure to post- If not, have a fun rest of your summer and we will catch up soon!!

Warmly,
Steph

p.s. for those that would like to get a hold of me you can e-mail: blessingofadoption@hotmail.com

p.s.s. In place of blogging I have been doing a 90 day read through the Bible Challenge......the structure of the reading is set up so that you read 12 pages of your Bible a day- It takes about 45 minutes to one hour and your eyes are a bit fuzzy from all of the small black print when you are done...WAIT maybe it's not from the small black print but instead because I need to go get reading glasses :) I started reading a little under two weeks ago and am on day 6 (should be on day 12)...I am ordering the Bible on Audio so that I can have the option to listen (I spend a lot of time in my car) or read.  Excited to make my way through- Always amazed that no matter how many times one reads their Bible, God brings to light new things (that have always been in the Bible but my brain has never retained). 

Again, have a great summer and will see you this fall!!

No comments: