Saturday, January 19, 2013

19 Months Old

Dear Elle's-
You turned 19 months old a couple of days ago!  I know that someday very soon you and I will get to look back at these post's and read them together- It will be fun to talk to you about what mommy/daddy/Eli & Ryan remember about you when you were little.  Here are a few things that you have started doing over the past month and a few other misc. things that we would like to remember:
  • You can say nose, eye, ear, and teeth (teef) and point to all 4. 
  • You still have just 8 teeth- 4 upper and 4 lower........If you and I are reading this in a year or so and you still just have 8 teeth we may just make a trip to Uncle Luke, who looks at teeth for a living, and have him make sure there are more coming in :)
  • At your 18 month well baby check last week you weighed 20 pounds and are 29 inches long- This puts you in the 3% for both your weight and height.
  • You love shoes (and can say both 'shoes' and socks' perfectly- you pick out what shoes you want to wear each day by way of mommy holding up a couple of pairs that will match your outfit- On most days you will even go into my closet and pick out the shoes you want me to wear- this is so precious
  • You wear size 12 months clothes, size 4-5 shoes, and size 3 diapers (In Huggies brand)
  • One of us always pray with you before you eat- a couple morning ago I put your food on your high chair tray and said 'lets pray'- As I shut my eyes I heard your little voice start talking. I opened my eyes to see who you were talking to......your little head was bowed with your eyes wide open- after you had said probably 15 baby words you announced that you were done with a very loud AMEN!  You said your first prayer..............Oh Sweetie may this be the first of many and may you never ever stop praying!!
You are such an amazing blessing Elle's Marie.......We all love you so much,

Daddy, Mommy, Eli, and Ry

No comments: