Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Cart Full of Camping Food

As I was pushing my cart around our local discount super market (buying groceries for a camping trip we took a few weeks ago) I happened to glace down and laugh to myself as I took inventory of my almost full cart- Then I grabbed my beaten up camera (to many bribes of letting Elle's hold it only to have her throw it on the ground) and snapped a pic.........

Graham Crackers/Hershey Chocolate Bars/Marshmallows.......CHECK
Hot Dogs, Cookies, Chips.....................CHECK
Red Vines...............CHECK
Cinnamon Rolls...........CHECK
Coffee & Coffee Creamer.............DOUBLE CHECK

(I also remembered to buy toilet paper this time- note to self it does not automatically just 'appear' in the travel trailer....somebody has to buy it and place it in there!)


There really is something special about a cart full of camping food!
(now it's just the actual camping this chic needs to get a bit more used to)

No comments: