- Wheat Thin Crackers taste exactly how dog food smells
- Refried beans used to be a staple in my diet (bean burrito w/o onions but add sour cream) UNTIL about a month ago.......I was looking at the refried beans in the bean burrito just before taking the first bite- I thought to myself 'refried beans look just like diarrhea'....then I took a bite of that burrito...dry heaved.........and have not eaten refried beans since. I did the same thing with mayonnaise when I was in middle school (looked at it on a sandwich and thought it looked like a wad of snot).......I did not eat mayo until after I graduated from high school- Maybe I will go back to eating refried beans in my mid 40's
- Have you ever heard of Adrenal Fatigue? Ya, neither had I until late spring.........Good bye late nights, over scheduling one's self, and bad eating habits.... I am on a strict regiment of vitamins (D, Iron, B complex, whole food vitamins, etc.), at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and 75 mg of progesterone cream a day for 14 days a month- I am also supposed to eat a bit healthier :(- It's a funny thing when your mind is saying 'go' and your body is saying 'no'.....So glad to not be as tired as I was 3 months ago but looking forward to being 100% again
- Matt is sitting by me........He just let one rip.........as I was glaring at him he looks over at me and say's 'You know what they say...in with the good air out with the bad!'....................hee hee hee hee hee!
- I'd like to give a shout out to my dad. My dad is, I think, my biggest blogger fan- He is quick to remind me if I go to long without posting........... Hi dad- I love you! Come visit me already!!
| It took a lot of firm talk to make him take his hand down and get the picture below... I guess teens don't think it's 'cool' to get their pictures taken with their parents |
No comments:
Post a Comment