Please remember that I rarely eat fruit or veggies because they give me the
OK that being said, if you are aging naturally (w/o the help of creams and hair dye) then it is probably because you come from some amazing genes that do not gray in their 20's, have large pores that wrinkle pre-maturely, or puffy upper eye lids that threaten to cover your eye.........Don't judge those of us that were handed down bum aging genes (thank you to my ancestors before me, I was graced with the latter of the genes).
My heart is all for having a partial face-lift now (the eye and forehead area) and a full blown one when I am in my early 50's.................My heart is also all for driving a BMW X5....smile......my facelifted face driving around in a black X5........................a little piece of heaven right there- wait....my facelifted face driving around in an X5 on my way to a shopping mall in the big city ........that there is a little piece of heaven!!
My husband loves him some budget- He also loves my God given face (or he loves him his budget so much he would never admit that my God given face is anything other than perfect) and assures me that a partial facelift is completely out of the budget................'What about the X5?' I ask batting my eyelashes that are partially covered by my bloated upper eyelids?
DREAM ON is his reply :)
I googled (which is my answer to everything not spiritual- for spiritual one goes straight to the Bible of course..........unless you 'google' the verse you are looking for :) :) :) what the best anti aging and firming face cream was- If a partial facelift is not in the near future than something MUST be done.... Just placed my order for Estee Lauder's Resilience Lift EXTREME (promises a difference in 24 hours)- I'll let y'all know how it works- If next time you see me my wrinkles are pointed more toward heaven than earth than you know it worked..............hee hee hee hee!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment