I have a million different ideas running through my brain to share some fairly big news but my brain is so tired the only thing I can communicate from my brain to this blog post is this....
I posted a little over a month ago that we put our house on the market.....
Almost a month ago our house went sale pending and is set to close in mid October....
We bought a little piece of property that was filled with trash so that we could clean up all the trash (which was completed thanks to a fellow who cleans up trashy property for a living- I will take pics soon and post- It turned out GREAT!!) build a house on it and move there.....
Recently, my Matt was called by a family who has a cattle ranch in a small town (like 450 people small) about 45 minutes away from our hometown- They were looking for a ranch manager to manage their property and their cattle....
- Sale Pending House
- Matt has a knack for managing large ranches and has extensive experience with cattle (he grew up on a dairy farm)
- 2 Teenage Boys that LOVE living in the country (we spent 2 years living on a large ranch in Hawaii and they loved every minute of it)
- The trashy property that was cleaned up has a small house on it that will make a great rental- the rent will more than make the payment for the property (instead of us building on it right now)
I will be waking up to the sound of mooing every morning starting the day after tomorrow....
We're moooooving to a cattle ranch :) :) :)
and...
not to change the subject BUT
When I got home from the ranch tonight (I was starting to unpack the first load of stuff that had arrived) I was looking around my house- telling myself that I should be way more stressed out about how dirty it is- I shrugged it off and walked up to my room to get in bed...I stopped at the door and looked around- busted up laughing and thought to myself....
What a Mess!! While the thought passed my mind that before I got in bed I should pick up all the stuff off the floor and fill those boxes you see....instead, I choose to lay down in my unmade bed, grab my computer, ignore all the mess and talk to you guys instead :)
Hope you all had a great Tues.- I am looking forward to sharing stories about what it is like living on a cattle ranch......
| The boys and Elle's playing with moving boxes :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment