Thursday, June 5, 2014

15 'I'm so thankful's' for you Ryan Chase- Happy Birthday

Dear Ryan Chase,

In honor of celebrating the day you were born, 15 years ago today, I'm gonna do 15 of the 'I'm so thankful for you because...' 
  1. I'm so thankful for the tender heart and bond you have towards/with Ellie....your little sister does not know how awesome this is yet BUT as she gets a little older and understands all the time and attention you give her she will forever be thankful for it....I would be willing to bet you and Ellie will have a close bond your whole lives because of the time you spend with her now.
  2. I'm so thankful for the respect you have towards others....you didn't know I was listening to a phone conversation you were having with a gentleman who was selling his pick up- it caught my attention when you ended the conversation with 'thank you very much sir...'- You've already learned a valuable lesson early in life....respect
  3. I'm so thankful that you are a fast learner- you watch someone do something once or listen to them explain it and you pick it up fast...This might explain why you are the only person in our family to pull down a 4.0..........
  4. I'm so thankful for your willingness to help out- If you see someone in need you don't shy away from lending a hand
  5. Really thankful for your integrity....you don't sway- you stand......this is Jesus in you
  6. Your confident in your beliefs and do not mind telling others where you stand....I'm so thankful for this in you- Even if I don't always understand or agree I admire it none the less
  7. You have a quiet strength that shines.....I am not only thankful for this but I LOVE THIS about you....The Lord has already and will continue to use that strength for His Glory
  8. I am so thankful that you are dependable....if you say your are going to do something you do- If you say your not going to do something, you don't
  9. I am thankful that you really like spending time with older people- you will not only notice the elderly gentleman in a crowd but you will go over and talk with him....listening to his stories and telling him your stories....
  10. I am thankful that you inherited mommy's coordination....this was passed down from papa Rick's side...........I hope it works out that you get to play baseball at some point in your high school years- if it does your going to do great
  11. I am thankful that you inherited daddy's practical side....you also think things through like your daddy
  12. I'm thankful that you have weathered some difficult times and come through the other side stronger....a bit more sarcastic.....maybe even a bit mouthier......but with a deep down grit that gives you a solid confidence.
  13. I'm thankful that you have a hilarious sense of humor (and a bit annoying sometimes)- Thank you for flexing on a daily basis- smile :)
  14. I'm thankful that you love Jesus.......that even without me reminding you, you do your devotions and care about what the Bible Says....
  15. It's 5:37 p.m. sweetie- you were born 12 minutes ago 15 years today- I'm so thankful for your birth....that the Lord has allowed daddy and I to be your parents. 
Daddy and I love you so much Ryno-
Happy 15th Birthday,
Mommy
Ryan with his uncle Mark, Aunt Judie, Josh, and Ash

No comments: