I only have 15 minutes because that is when I've got to leave to pick Ry up from baseball practice.
I'll bullet point babble so I can change subjects a million times without having to try to think of ways to connect the sentences :)
- One of my longest and dearest friends Holly has a daughter in law who is in labor today- Holly's son Wesley and her daughter in law Kelsi will give their baby girl Holly's middle name....Bond. Precious Precious Precious!!
- I was able to be on a panel with 2 other parents today at Ryan's school. He attends a small charter school that is funded mostly by Grants. The 'monitors' of some of those grants flew in from North Carolina and Washington DC to interview parents and get a feel for if the grant money is being used appropriately. I appreciate an honest conversation that is respectful with eyes wide open- when both the good and bad can be discussed in a way that is helpful to all involved....when solutions are sought and answers are raised....when what needs to be appreciated is and what needs to be changed gets addressed. All that to say, it was a good meeting.
- 3 minutes
- Oklie turned 7 years old last week. In dog years, I think she turned 49....my boys are ready to trade her in for a 'big' dog. Sorry guys, no big dog for another 7 years...Shih-Tzu's are said to live to the ripe old age of 14.
- Last one
- I shopped for a bit at Goodwill this afternoon...after shopping, I sent my friend Deb the following text "I just got you two things at Goodwill. Remember that color is our friend AND promise not to judge until you try on :) :) to which she replied "Ha! Ha! I don't know whether to be excited or a little scared" .................ahahahahaaaaa.........both Deb...BOTH!!
- P.S. Julie- I got your message- It was so nice hearing your voice...Miss you and will call soon- Give Isaiah a hug from his Auntie Steph and tell the rest of the fam Hi.
| Looking forward to this!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment