I glanced down into his bag- the one sitting in it's usual spot when he is home (on the floor in front of the bar area in the living room) and my eye's stopped. I bent down and picked up the entire bag to make sure that what I thought I was seeing, I was actually seeing....
There, next to my Eli's duck call, trail mix, and mask, in the bag he takes back and forth to the Fire Department on the nights he is on a 24 hour shift, is his Bible.
Never forget how much you need God's Word Eli Ben....
You'll never be sorry that you took it with you into your daily life
There's not a word written that won't do your heart good
There's never an answer to your life's ups or down's that you won't find in it's pages
Carry it always- both with you and in your heart
Well Done Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment