At school, Ryan had to write a poem about who he is- When I saw what he wrote and the pictures he chose to display, it brought both Matt and I to tears.
We are so proud of who you are Ry and we love you lots!!
Great job on the poem.....
'I am from the bullets out of my grandpa's gun
From peanut butter sandwiches and nasty eggs
I am from the small house with the big shop
And the smell of stew cooking on the stove
I am from orchard grass fields and palm trees
Who blew in the wind, calming the soul
I am from never waiting until Christmas morning
And big family dinners
From Jolings and Huttemas
I am from dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, and street bikes
I am from be strong and courageous
To singing the Beach Boys on the way to school
I am from Christmas dinners with nan and pops
I am from Deutschland to Medford
To roast and mashed potatoes on Sunday
From big crashes and scars
And ending at grandpa's flag on grandma's table'



No comments:
Post a Comment