Saturday, July 9, 2016

cheers and cheetos

I swear, the healthier I eat, the more pounds I pack on!
Avacado and Dave's Healthy bread for breakfast (or whatever the Dave's bread from Costco is called- I don't feel like getting up and going to look in my refrigerator to see what the proper name for it is), cherry tomatoes and turkey with hummus on top for lunch.  I throw down some chocolate somewheres in the day (usually a Dairy Queen Blizzard as a reward for how healthy I ate that day), and then a moderately healthy dinner.
Have I lost a pound?
NO
Have I gained a pound?
3
I think my body hates healthy food, and, as revenge, packs it away in my fat cells.  Maybe it's not scientifically proven that this can happen, packin' on pounds when you eat healthy, but I'm hear to say it can.

Does this mean I'm going to go back to eating unhealthy?
of course not!
cause eating healthy does make you feel better, like less tired and stuff like that
BUT, what the heck?

Seriously, this getting older stuff is for the birds (at least physically)
weird back fat protruding from under your arms, the word 'peri-menopause' coming from your doctor's mouth, your metabolism screeching to a halt (over-night).

From what I hear, the best is yet to come
Yipee!!
Cheers to the over 40 club

P.S. Did you know that there is a Cheetos museum?  Yep - The brand Cheetos have their very own museum.  If you open a bag of Cheetos and find one that looks like an animal or an object or something else interesting, you can submit it to Cheetos and possibly make it into the Cheetos museum.  How's that for your 15 minutes of fame....

P.S.S. Are Cheetos considered a 'healthy food'??  (smile)







SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: