I've got my precious Ellie laying on my chest as I write this blog- She is sporting a white mini/shorts with a pink top that has an elephant on it- The girl is growing out of Newborn in a quick hurry- I noticed that Newborn size was looking a bit small at the beginning of this week and has progressively gotten smaller as the week wore on (is this even possible).........WHOO HOO!! Go Ell's!!!!
Not sure if you remember me mentioning that my cousin Molly was having twins this month- SHE HAD THEM!! Greyson and Linnea (how cute are those 2 names) were born late last week- I wish I had pictures to post- Will get some when I see them :)
I watched Soul Surfer for the first time last night.........Honestly guys- I cried from the minute Bethany was bit by the shark until the end of the movie- I was psycho analyzing what made me cry so hard........I haven't cried that hard since watching Sweet Home Alabama (which I still have no clue why I cried in that movie- I remember looking around the movie theater and being the only one crying.........wait I also cried really hard in Marley and Me- Which I watched flying from Hawaii to the Mainland- It's kind of funny looking around the airplane and the majority of the people are crying)......ok back to Soul Surfer.......I came to the conclusion, after some significant psycho analyzing myself that..................I'm weird and cry at weird things :) LOL
Hope you all are having a great Friday night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment