One Year ago (Actually almost 1 year ago- Feb 22 will be a year) Matt and I were hanging out at the Home Depot in Lihue (Kauai) and killing time at the Nawiliwili Harbor (Lihue).......I had convinced Matt to take me with him into town so we could have a 'date afternoon'- Our exciting date consisted of going to the dump, Home Depot, and then sitting in the Nawiliwili Harbor to kill time as we waited for the boys to get out of school- While living in Hawaii we did not have air conditioning.......no I'm not whining but I am saying that going to Home Depot was completely appealing to me- THEY HAD AIR CONDITIONING! I also will add to the air conditioning comment that I would frequent Costco in Lihue (Kauai) so that I could go stand back in the refrigerator section and circle the fruit and veggies until I was near freezing :)
 |
| Home Depot on our date |
 |
| Nawiliwili Harbor |
No comments:
Post a Comment