For the past year or so I have seen several of my friends toning up and just looking overall more fabulous than they usually do- It seems like each one I ask I hear the same response.......'I am doing p90x!'- I know that they are work out videos but not much else about them.......at least until the other night I did not know much about them :) :) :)
I couldn't sleep on Sun. night so I told my husband Matt that I was going to wind down by watching TV- As I was flipping through channels I noticed an informercial featuring p90x......WHOO HOO I would be able to check it out and see what all the buzz was about.........
Honestly, I have yet to work out to a viedo....BUT as I was watching Tony Horton (the leader) I could see the appeal of working out to his exercise routine and I felt incredibly inspired.......As I was sitting in my chair, watching TV and letting my inspiration grow I realized watching all that exercise was making me HUNGRY!
I made my way through not quite a whole box of those Samoas Molly dropped off by the time the informercial was over.....twelve to be exact...........I was curled up on my chair with the TV blarring Tony's Workout munching on Girl Scout Cookies- For some reason, after it was all over and I was bringing the remaining cookies back to the kitchen I noticed that I had left my caculator out on the table- Still feeling the inspiration of the workout I had just watched I flipped the box on it's side to read the calorie counter- 140 calories per 2 cookies times 6 (cause again, I ate 12)........I punched the numbers into my caculator....
I'm thinking Tony would not see the humor in the fact that I consumed over 800 calories while watching his program.......
As I made my way back to bed I could not help but waking Matt up and letting him know what I had just done- We had a good laugh and I slept like a baby :)
To all of my friends who are working out to p90x........YOU LOOK AMAZING AND I ADMIRE YOU!!
| My friend Holly and I showing the many uses of Girl Scout Samoa Cookies! I love you lots HollyB |
2 comments:
Great post Steph! I think I maybe burned a few calories reading the post, but then gained a few just thinking of those yummy things :)
Oh Steph, just another reason why I love ya, your honesty, your humor and your love for cookies!!
Post a Comment