Sunday, September 16, 2012

37 Thoughts to Celebrate 37 Years

I was born on Sept. 16, 1975...........37 years ago today :) To Celebrate here goes 37 Random Thoughts- And Also, To my old high school classmate Lori- Happy Birthday to you too!! (Happy Birthday to you too Tika)
  1. I just ordered Laundry Soap, Ivory Bath Soap, St. Ives Apricot Scrub (for Eli), and Diapers online from soap.com- They had sent me a coupon for 20% off everything plus free shipping so I thought I would give it a try- The diapers were an additional $10. off per box ($30. and some change for 200+ size 3)........I rarely order things online (I like to feel my clothes and try them on before buying) and would have never thought to purchase laundry soap online- It ended up being a pretty good deal- They sent everything next day air so it was on my door step Fri. after ordering in Thurs- I have one more coupon- I will definitely order online again!
  2. I am letting Ellie carry around my camera while I type this out so she will be entertained for a bit- I hear her banging it on everything she touches and just heard her drop it- If you don't see me post pictures for awhile you know she broke it
  3. We went camping this past weekend- We did not have sewer hook-ups so opted to use the campground bathrooms......I should have looked in the toilet this morning before sitting down- There was a strange bug flying around under me- Poor thing flew out as fast as I jumped up......can you imagine what that poor thing had to endure......LOOK BEFORE YOU SIT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!
  4. Speaking of camping and Ellie........While Ryan, Ellie, and I were standing by the Lake (located just behind our campsite) tossing a football around I looked over at Ellie sitting contently by us and saw that she was chewing on a piece of hardened duck poop...........OH MY!
  5. My oldest son Eli sold his pickup and bought a new one- He really wanted an extended cab Toyota and was able to find one in his price range.....Congratulation Eli (and his cousin Josh who bought Eli's pick up)
  6. Matt and I peculated coffee over an open fire (for the first time) this weekend.......neither one of us could bring ourselves to drink it (we never even tried it)- We drove down to the marina and bought Seattle's Best Fresh Brewed.
  7. I have so much gray hair (thank you Jesus for hair color)- Because of this I think that the texture of my hair has changed........it's dry and course (unless it's all the years of chemical's finally catching up)- I've been pondering what to do- Don't want a Brillo pad for hair!
  8. Going back to camping.......I forgot to shut the refrigerator door all the way on our 5th wheel before we left- By the time we reached our destination a 1/2 gallon of milk had spilled onto the carpet...........We had to leave every window open the whole time we were gone because the smell was so bad............OOPS, I'LL CHECK THAT FRIDGE DOOR NEXT TIME!
  9. So that this post does not get obnoxiously long I will shorten my random thoughts.......
  10. I've been using Palmer's Coconut Oil conditioner (Target) and love- I like it more than Pureology Conditioner
  11. Our 5th wheel has a VHS player- I bought a bunch of VHS tapes at Goodwill and a yard sale- Last night we watched Mask of Zorro as a family- It was fun
  12. I want to do a short term missions trip to the Dream Center in Los Angeles.......
  13. Praying for my brother Levi who has been having significant back/shoulder pain for the past month- The Dr. is in the process of trying medication that may help- I hope it does
  14. I've also been praying for the women of my church..........that the Lord would raise us up to be strong and passionate for Him- that we could be a unified Christ Centered group of women that Honor and Glorify Him
  15. Women's Bible Study is starting this Tues............To God Be the Glory that all of our pastor's wives will be facilitating it!!
  16. only on # 16............c'mon #37 already :)
  17. I started dating Matt when I was 17
  18. Got married when I was 18
  19. Pregnant with Eli when I was 19
  20. Had Eli when I was 20
  21. For some reason, bright lights bother my eyes.......I notice I wear my sunglasses most of the time when I am outside
  22. I keep encouraging Ryan to play sports- He's strong and Coordinated
  23. I had Ryan when I was 23......I love you Ryno Chase
  24. my basketball number in highschool (24)
  25. Megan C.'s basketball number in highschool (25)
  26. Psalm 26:8- 'O Lord I love the habitation of thy house, and the place where thy glory dwells'..........AMEN!
  27. only 10 more
  28. Did you know that 28 is the standard number of Domino's in a Domino set?
  29. Speaking of Domino's- I used to play mexican train (domino game) with my mother in law.....She was really good at it- I not so much
  30. 7 more
  31. I usually have 'A Holy Experience' Blog music going in the background when I am on my computer- The piano music is beautiful
  32. 5 more
  33. 4 more
  34. 3 more
  35. Adopted our Elle's this birthday year (35)
  36. 1 more :)
  37. 37 was A LOT of random thoughts!!
Hope you are all having a great Sun-

Steph


No comments: