Friday, September 21, 2012

coffee...Coffee...COFFEE!!!

This was a fun read- I've had it sitting in my blog drafts for several months and just came across it- In case you are looking at changing up your coffee- Here is what a few of my facebook friends had to say about coffee they would recommend after being asked the below question-
Thank you for all that commented on this question!



Stephanie
.......what coffee do you use/recommend at home when making it in your coffee pot?
 

    • Gillian-  haha..... for "me" it's pretty much any coffee, but then i don't like coffee.... just all the flavoring you put IN the coffee. :) does that help? lol

    • Sierra-  Costco (Kirkland) premium Columbian roast... but the extra kick is to put a cinnamon stick (I break mine in half to fit) on top of the grinds of any (unflavored) coffee. A trick I learned from a Salvadorian. DO NOT try ground cinnamon... been there done that, and NO BUENO! It's to fine and plugs the filters.

    • Gillian- ya, Costco (Kirkland) Columbian roast is good..... I'll try the cinnamon stick idea! sounds great!

    • Julie- Starbucks!! But I suppose I'm partial. ;)
      3 hours ago via mobile · 

    • Janelle-  get a grinder and use any whole beans (except for grocery store brands) and it will make all the difference. I am currently working my way through a large bag of Costco beans, but I love Peets and Starbucks, too. Did you ever get a press?

    • Ann Elle- NOBLE!
      2 hours ago via mobile · 

    • Angie- For everyday coffee - Caribou whole beans. For special treats, Kona coffee from Bayview Farms. For a really special treat, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. Yep, I'm a coffee snob - always whole beans, no added flavorings.

    • Angela- Starbucks whole bean - we drink it black
      2 hours ago via mobile · 

    • Joy- Folgers french vanilla

    • Stace- Folders with baileys coffee creamer
      2 hours ago via mobile · 

    • Lindsay- We like Good bean whole beans for espresso and starbucks new light blend can't remember what it's called for drip...

    • Tasha- Starbucks breakfast blend, I think it called

    • Tasha-- ‎*it's

    • Meagan-  Equal Exchange "mind, body & soul" fred meyer (health food section) and food 4 less carry it.


    • Jullie- Annelle!!! You're a traitor!!! ;)

    • Linda-  We really enjoy Good Bean-

No comments: