- A few weeks ago it dawned on me that my boys should be doing their own laundry- Eli is in the laundry room as I type this switching his clothes from the washer to the dryer..........to the mom's that figured out your children should know how to do their own laundry before they were well into their teens....well done!! Why did I not teach my boys this years ago??
- Ellie has been potty training herself for a little over 2 weeks- Her determination amazes me...she takes off her diaper (w/o me reminding her) every morning, puts on her 'big girl panties' (thank you Kelly), and carries on her day using her princess potty (that we have in the living room)....I stay out of her potty training for the most part- It seems like she's got it figured out!!
- Speaking of Elle's....She is the only child I know who can make the request 'please' sound like a bad word. We started enforcing that she said please when she wanted something- For awhile she would refuse so she would not get what she was asking for- When she figured out that did not pay off for her she took up shouting 'PLEASE' (it sounds more like PEA'S) in a tone that has a demanding edge- I guess unlike potty training she is not going to teach herself manners SO we will have to start working on the tone of her please :)
- Our Wi-Fi is broken so I am sitting on a dining room chair huddled in a corner in my living room with the Ethernet Cable plugged into my lap top...........talk about a great way to spend less time on the internet- It's not as fun cruising on the internet when you can't comfy down on the couch- Gotta get that Wi-Fi fixed
- Ladies Bible Study is getting ready to start up at church- We will be going through a study on the life of Jesus that's focus is the book of Luke..........I started it almost a month ago to get a head start- It never ceases to amaze me the depth Jesus went to show his love for us.........Thank you Lord Jesus and I love you
p.s. Hat's off to the person who saw the makings for a toilet out of a banana- And the little pretzel handle just adds a cute finishing touch- I wonder if it would be weird eating a 'toilet'.............I think I would have added raisins to my bowl just for the gross out factor :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment