Here we are a week later :)
I also had high hopes of stopping by my Nana's house and grabbing some pictures out of her photo album of our trip (to share with you all)....
Again, here we are a week later and I still have not made it to pick up those pictures...
Over the past week I have been chasing a potty training toddler (who has pooped and pee'd multiple places both inside and outside........I can't believe how fast she can whip down her pants and go...WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!). This week I have also sanitized my house after the head cold flu went through- although I may have pre-sanitized because I had to pick Ryan up early from school today because of a fever and ear ache (thankfully it has missed Matt and I so far...whoo hoo- Maybe my next blog post will be about Matt and I getting the flu too...smile). For some reason, I have also been extra hungry all week so I have been doing a lot of cooking- I was mulling over today 'Why in the world am I always so hungry?' (especially since the pregnancy test came up negative......JUST JOKING...no more babies for us). I came to the conclusion that, after over eating during the entire Holiday season, my body is not recognizing that the holiday's are over and it's time to scale those 5 meals I've been eating a day back down to 3- maybe I'll work on that next week :) :) :)
Last week's blog post ended with this:
On Dec. 26, 1988, 3 months after my thirteenth birthday AND with the date in Dec. specially chosen because our destination was supposed to be experiencing frigid freezing temps, my cousin Sally, nana, and I boarded our plane.....
My goal is to make it over to my Nana's in the next week or two so that I can grab pictures of our trip- This post was ALMOST going to be 'Dear Nana' part 2 but it just did not seem right to write without the pictures.P.S. Below is a fun picture from a year ago. Towards the end of last year, we bought the below house to either rent or sell- After doing a 'lip stick' makeover on it (paint, carpet, laminate hardwood, garage doors, etc) We listed it last Dec., by owner, for a couple of weeks before deciding that we wanted to rent it. After taking the 'marketing' pictures my laptop broke and I thought the pictures were gone. A couple of days ago I got an e-mail from a popular real estate website offering a 'complimentary' market analysis on the house- Attached to the e-mail was this pic (that I took and they saved)
Hope you are having a great Tues.!!

No comments:
Post a Comment