Ok, So....I've got to do better than 5 blog post's this month so I will give myself six minutes to blog-
It's 9:56-
This week started off with Ellie having the stomach flu- Ramped up to Ryan having an allergic reaction to we are not sure what. The reaction sent us to the ER for an Epinephrine shot, prednisone for a week, Benadryl every six hours, and Pepcid to compliment the Benadryl. He's got 3 more days of the five day dose. I'm sorry Ry- I know the hives have been absolutely no fun!
This week started off for my sis and her family about the same way ours did. My sister's husband started having significant stomach pain which sent them to the ER- They live about an hour and ten minutes away from the hospital- during the drive, the pain became so unbearable an ambulance was called to meet them about 20 minutes out- Once at the ER my bro in law was admitted for further testing of his gallbladder- It was determined that he had a large gall stone and an infected gall bladder- His gall bladder was removed yesterday. He had hoped to go home today but because of an elevated white blood cell count he will remain in the hospital until it comes down. The Dr,'s believe the elevated count is due to steroids administered during the surgery- His count will be taken again in the morning and if it is back in the normal range he will get to go home. Poor guy, keep him in your prayers...
10:00
Tomorrow is our Eli's last day of high school- He's excited :) His school issued the kids their cap and gown...I gave Eli strict instruction that it could not sit in the back of his truck getting all ratty and wrinkled...He actually listened and took what I said to heart because when I walked in the door I saw it sitting on the counter- Good Job Eli Ben!!
10:03
I'm a minute over...
Gotta Go
p.s. the below pic is my new cover pic on facebook- The pics range from 2005 to current
p.s.s. I tried to set it to 'friends only' but it would not let me- It's a public picture....If we are not friends on facebook and I don't know you please don't 'friend' me- please don't stalk me- please don't send me e-mails
I'm old, grumpy, and grieving that my first born is all grown up.....this makes me ungracious, mean, and confrontational to stalker peeps....

No comments:
Post a Comment