Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I love my kids-
I love that my boys took the time to write cards and give their mommy some fabulous gift cards
I love that the teachers at Elle's school were so thoughtful in having the kids make cards

I love my mom.....a woman who has poured her heart into both her children and grandchildren-
I love Matt's mom...a woman who is incredibly strong and gifted in so many areas
I love my step mom Debbie...a woman who has a tender sweet heart that loves her family....
I love and am so grateful for Ellie's Birth Mom Heather...I see her everyday when I look at our Ellie

I love being a mother- a gift the Lord granted me the August before my 20th birthday...
it is the hardest, most demanding blessing I have ever been bestowed....

Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of Motherhood....it is breath takingly hands down AMAZING!

Happy Mother's Day





sippy cup spill on the card :)


No comments: