- A zit on the inside of your nostril. When you attempt to pop it, will make even the strongest resort to weeping like a baby. I may or may not have had this issue on Sunday night and I may or may not have a big red scab just outside of my left nostril currently. The tears when I went to pop it were involuntary and the pain was worse than delivering my 2 boys, both of which were at the 9# mark, without pain medication
- Running over a skunk and having their stink sack squirt up onto the vehicle your driving. It's like cutting a really strong onion- you blink and blink and it just makes the sting and tears worse. I finally pulled over, got out, and stood on the side of the road...it was that bad (I also dry heaved but that didn't help)
- When you look out your sliding glass door....into your back yard and see the Wal Mart swing set sitting in the weeded grass. When you look beyond the swing set, through the chain link fence to see the grass (that will become hay this summer) that your husband and boys planted in the field starting to sprout. When you walk to your kitchen window and see the cars driving by.....over 1800 a day by our house is what our County's traffic survey says...When you realize that, in, the 11 homes you've lived in over the last 21 years, you really feel like your home. It totally brings me to tears :)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment