I still can't back down from Lyme Disease. My head wants to- I want to think about other things, leaving all things Lyme behind. But my heart just won't- How do you discount the suffering someone else is enduring when you know you can help. Even if the help is just an encouraging word, a prayer, a passing on of information about treatment that helped your own child.
If you have Lyme Disease, please know that my heart and many others heart is for you. You have people that the Lord has risen up for you, on the outside of your disease, fighting for the answer to your healing. People, that the Lord has placed a burden on their heart, to research and pour into answers that will help you.
For all of us, those with Lyme and those who have a heart to help those with Lyme, let's not back down.
_____________________________________________
February 2016
Ryan and I were driving back from Stuttgart (Germany), after dropping Debbie and Kristi off to head back to Oregon this past Saturday. Ryan was playing the music off of his phone through the car's speakers.
'I won't back down' by Jonny Cash came on
I've only heard (or at least paid attention to) Jonny Cash's songs on the movie about his life, Walk the Line, so I wasn't super familiar with the song playing.
After listening to it all the way through I said.....'That's going to be our official Lyme song'
We're not backing down Ry
No comments:
Post a Comment