Sunday, April 30, 2017

the audition for call the midwife!!

Ellie and I twinned this morning for church.


Look, let's be honest, the twinning days are going to end soon.  She's going to be 6 and headed to school- How cool is that when your mom drops you off and your dressed alike.
She's probably not even going to think it's cute when she looks back at pictures (more than likely she'll be horrified).
I get it
I really do
I thought the whole mom/daughter twinning was cheesy looking before Elle's joined our family-
Then she was here and it suddenly all made sense.....yes, dressing alike is adorable not cheesy (as least for me).

After church, I told Elle's that I wanted to get a picture of she and I twinning.  When we were done getting our picture, she asked if we could make a silly face for the last picture.  Ellie wanted us to grab our ears and stick out our tongues.  I hit the auto take on the camera and had the few seconds, before the picture snapped, to get back to the couch where Ellie was and get the cute face on.  I hit the button on my camera to start the timer and for some reason, turned around and grabbed my ears and partially shut my eyes as I ran (pre-prepping for our silly picture).  I don't know if it was the partially shut eyes or the excitement of a twinning picture- something in me decided to run with a fury. When I made it to the couch, I hit it with such force when I sat down, my body literally propelled forward.  The camera clicked.

The picture looks like a real life audition for a baby birth in the show 'Call the Midwife'....you know, those scenes on the show where you swear someone is really delivering a baby and it's not just reenacted for TV.  Seriously guys, I think I would have gotten a spot on an episode if they could have just seen this....
So gross!!!
But so funny!!
BAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Happy Sunday to you :) :) :)



No comments: