Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Barf is..........gross

Ellie projectile spits up ALL THE TIME!! You would have thought I would have learned by now the secret to containing it......or at least realize when it is coming.........but nope- don't have a clue......walking around the store, smell something gross- first I look around wondering what in the world could give off such a smell- then It clicks- Ellie yack'd!! I immediately start looking for where it landed on both of us :)

My nephew Josh will not hold Ellie without a blanket-
Poor guy learned that lesson the hard way

What I was wearing earlier and had to change.....going to put on my 3rd
outfit today- Mix that with Ellie's 3 outfits - all of our shower towels cause no matter
how much I nag nobody reuses them and we've got ourselves a load of laundry!! WHOO HOO!!

I added this pic cause it is just so cute :)

No comments: