Friday, September 30, 2011

To Do List

  1. Dishes
  2. Fold the load of laundry in the dryer that I have 'added' to all week (I have not taken everything out of the dryer each time a load is dry but instead taken out just enough so that I can add the load that is in the washer)
  3. Pay Bills
  4. Pick up my car from the shop (blinkers went out yesterday on the way to bringing my boys to school- of course if was the time a cop was following me......picture Ellie screaming in the back seat because she, in general, hates her car seat and will cry almost every time she is in it- Police Man comes to my window and asks for my registration (oops- that is still sitting on my file cabinet and not in the glove compartment where it should be)- I have to explain over the top of Ellie's screams that I don't have my registration with me...........I also had to explain that the reason I did not use my blinkers while turning is because they went out when I was bringing my boys to school- It was just one of those un-redeemable moments (never mind the fact that I was still in my pj's and had mascara smudged all around my eyes)  He must have seen that OVERWHELMED look in my eyes cause he let me off with a warning to get my registration in my car and get the blinkers fixed (Thank you Jesus!!)
  5. Complete Day 5/ Week 7 of David (Beth Moore Bible Study)
  6. Clean out Refrigerator 
  7. There is more but I am drawing a blank.........
Hope you are all having a great Fri.

1 comment:

Kathy S said...

I will think of you today as you work on your list - looks a little like mine - I have Audrey today and try to spend as much time as I can just playing with her.
I am so blessed by you - thank you for being my friend!
Kathy Slusher