Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Sept. 24', 47', 73', 75', 79'

Here's a rundown of the month of Sept in our family.........
Sept 24' my nana (my dad's mom) was born (11th)
Sept 47' my nana had my dad (15th)
Sept 73' my Matt was born (9th)
Sept 75' I was born (16th)
Sept 79' my brother Chris was born (13th)

Every Sept. we celebrate my nana's birthday at my Aunt Anne's house and every Sept. (except the last 2 because we were in Hawaii and my parents flew to Hawaii to spend our birthday's with us) Matt and I celebrate our birthday's together at my parent's house- below are pictures of Matt and I celebrating this year at my  mom's:

hee! hee! hee!


Our boy's surprised us each with Camo blankets and a Thermos for Matt
and Camel Back water bottle for me........Thanks Eli and Ryno!!

I tried to get Matt to 'try out' his new sleeping bag but he wouldn't-
mine is purple on the out side and pink check flannel on the inside- his is
blue

No comments: