Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Farmer and His Cow...hee! hee! hee!

Poor Ryan has been home sick the past couple of days- He had his first asthma attack when he was 6 months old and has continued to battle asthma since- This has been one of those 'asthma' weeks :( 
I let the boys pick out Ellie's Halloween costume this year- I had in my mind that she would be something cutsie (lady bug, ballerina, etc).  I knew the minute we saw the cow costume at Costco that my boys were going to pick it- 
Ryan will be a farmer (Eli will be to if I can convince him to dress up) and Ellie will be the cow- I've had her costume hanging in her room for weeks (I keep meaning to order in her cow bell). Since Ryan has been home this week he has asked if he could dress her up in it just to see what she looks like-
Go For It Ryno!!!
The last 2 pics are my mom and I getting pedi's this morning- Thanks so much mom, I love you.







No comments: