Whenever I use the word Private it makes me think of some sort of inappropriate to talk about body part........'Ryan!! You may not kick Eli in the PRIVATES when your mad!!'
I have been going back and forth the past month or so if I should take this blog private ('Stephanie!! Cover up that blog's private parts!!)....... :)
When you have a blog that is open to the general public it get's 'hits' by random people- meaning that if some random person types in certain words together (Hawaiian Adoption etc..) my blog comes up in their search engine- and again, because my blog was not set to private, they could view my blog and read all about what is going on- It feel's like (and this may change after our adoption closes) now is not the time to display our life (even though I am only displaying little snippets......is snippets a word) to the world-
Please be praying for us as we near the end of our adoption process-
God Bless you all and thank you so much for the messages to my inbox with your e-mail addresses!!!
Hugs,
Steph
1 comment:
Thanks for allowing me to stay in the loop! Blessings to you, Steph!
Post a Comment