Monday, October 3, 2011

A Precious Little Girl In Need Of A Forever Family

I Follow a blog that featured the story below- My heart went out to this precious little girl-
If you would like more info please click Here
May God Bless and keep this little one and may she be blessed with a wonderful 'forever family'
Hope you are all having a great Mon.!! I can't sign off this post without wishing my dear friend Deb A Happy Birthday!!!


Steph


P.S. Please feel free to 'share' this blog post on your face book page or with anyone who you think may be interested!!
__________________________
Family for Her?


I "met" this little girl a few times on different lists...she has been
sitting around waiting for about 2 years. I know I don't have that
many readers, but if this little one strikes a chord with you,
please take alook at her file. She is listed with CHI for now.
They will have her file until early November. Then it is up the
powers that be to decide what is next for her.She has Osteogenesis
 Imperfecta-brittle bones ( they think) but look at that face!
She needs a mommy and daddy.  I committed to praying for her
for the month of Sept, but God does not seem to have her in
mind for us. At least help pray for a family for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I think she's so beautiful! I WISH I was in a place in my life where I could. I will pray for her too.

lucycampbell55 said...

She is adorable. Where is she and how do I get to her file. I would like to help her.

Blessing of Adoption welcomes you said...

Hey Lucy- Let me find out more contact info and I will get back to you