Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sleep or Win The Lottery?

I am just waiting for Ellie to finish eating and was cruising through posts I have typed out but never posted to my blog (drafts)- I came across this one and cracked up- Ellie was on a roll- 3 full nights sleep!! That was then and this is now..........currently up 2 times a night-

10 things I have to say about 3 straight nights of all night sleep..........


-My eye's don't burn and have this weird red fuzzy line around my cornea (or whatever the whites in your eyes are called- I know 2 words in eye lingo world- Pupils and Corneas....I know what a pupil is but not really sure about cornea)

-I don't walk around my house frantically searching for my car keys- only to have to drag out the spare cause they are no where to be found......later that day, when I open the fridge, I remember that I set them down to grab Elle's bottle- Had I only thought to look in the refrigerator for my car keys

-I actually remember what I ate for breakfast

-My boys tell me that I look different- happy and not grumpy

-I don't feel like I am in a fog- a fog that no amount of coffee can lift

-I don't think to myself when I am in a room of people 'I wonder if anyone else is in this room is as tired as I am right now but just acting like they are not'

-I don't have a nagging headache all day

-I can see my eyelids again!! When I am really tired, the skin below my eyebrows swells so you can not see my lids- some people get bags below their eyes- mine are above my eyes........go figure

-I don't feel like If someone gave me the option to win the lottery or have a full nights sleep I would choose the sleep.......seriously I would!!!

-I FEEL NORMAL-



Dear Isaiah,
We all miss you!  Please come visit us soon (bring your dad and auntie too!!)
Love,
Matt, Steph, Eli, Ryan, Ellie, and Oklie

    No comments: