Monday, November 7, 2011

GUESS WHAT.. WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our adoption finalized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trauma of all of our legal drama has worn off (I know I said I was going to blog about the finalization but honestly- the only think I can think of when I go to blog about it is exactly what I wrote tonight!) and with it came in an overwhelming desire to tell you all just one more time..............

IT'S DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I love you so much Ellie Marie- Daddy absolutely adores you- your brother's treat you like a princess- Your cousins, grammy, grandpa, nana, poppy, aunts, uncles, friends, yada yada yada LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!

As we've always said- Your adoption was God's story to write on our lives and to God always be the Glory for your precious life......We are honored that He choose us for you!

Our first family photo with a finalized adoption

1 comment: