Sunday, November 20, 2011

My little Brother's with the Leak Detector's and Commercial Property Listings!!

This week flew by!  Besides making Doughnuts (smile) and taking care of everything that goes on in us ladies life on a daily basis, I worked for both of my brothers this week.........For my brother Chris, whom is 4 years younger (but he has more gray hair than me...hee! hee! I love you Chris-toe-fur) I updated listings on the sites that he advertises the properties he is representing for sale/lease (He is a Commercial Real Estate Agent in our town).  For my littlest brother Levi, whom is 6 years younger, I listed on e-bay some stuff that he has accumulated at auctions over that last year or so...........I learned how to create an e-bay store yesterday- I also learned what Hamar Laser's, Ultraprobe Leak Detector's, and Unistrut Controlled strut squeeze shoulder's are good for (my brain hurt after studying the literature on them) because that is some of the items my brother Levi was having me list on e-bay............Today, we went to church, Matt and the boys went out after church to work on a rental we have in a town about 15 minutes away, I am making soup for a 'soup dinner' we are having at church tonight, and Elle's is sleepping :)
Hope you all are having a great Sun.!!!
One of my favorite pics of my little bro's and dad (Chris is on the left and Levi on the right)
:) I love you guys




Chris playing cards with my nephew Shad (R) and Ryan- they were playing for bullets 

Levi and Ryan going hunting in Hawaii

No comments: