Sunday, December 11, 2011

Who Text's and Take's Picture's in Church Anyways?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee!
O.K. so the whole texting is because our church nursery has us leave our phones on vibrate so they can text  if they need us to come get our child..........although I did text my friend Deb once cause when I walked into church I caught a glimpse of how cute her hair looked but did not have a chance to tell her......AND our pastor did ask us to greet one another..........so I greeted my friend via text while in Church!
Today was the first time I have taken a picture in Church (during the service)- I looked over at Ryan and Ellie (she usually goes to nursery but sat with us today) and could not resist- Thank goodness we were sitting in the back so it did not draw any attention.......Such a precious pic!!
The rest of the pictures were taken this week randomly-
Hope your Sun. is going great!!


laughing...........

Can you believe the size of that Cinnamon Roll!! It was Delicious


Ellie 25 Weeks Old


1 comment:

jodirae6 said...

OH MY GOSH, Sis...I just laughed and laughed when I read your 'Texting in Church'. I tried to post it to my facebook page but my darn computer won't let me. You are sooooo funny:::)))