I don't want to get out of the habit of blogging and have noticed that last couple of months I have not blogged as much as usual- I'm determined to get at least 10 blogs in this month.......I keep waiting for 'inspiration' to blog but am coming to realize that when you have 3 children and a busy house sometimes you've gotta forego inspiration and just write-
Last night and tonight I am just blogging........talking you you'all like you were sitting on my couch across from me- No big point......just chat
I made roast spaghetti tonight- this was the first time using roast as the 'meat' in the spaghetti. Was not sure what I was going to make for dinner when I got up this morning (usually something planned either at the beginning of the week or at least the day before)- I grabbed a roast out of the freezer and put it in the crock pot as I was drinking my coffee this morning. It cooked for a good part of the day before the conclusion of spaghetti was reached- We topped the spaghetti with Asiago cheese and also topped french bread with the Asiago (the Asiago smells like bad breath and diarrhea mixed but has an outstanding taste) Not something I usually buy but was on sale at the grocery store this week..............
As I was typing the last sentence out above my door bell rang- As soon as my sis in law Rhonda walked in she grabbed her nose and said 'WHAT IS THAT SMELL!'
I then explained to her about Asiago Cheese and it's peculiar smell- She said it smelled just like throw up to her.............'That's what you get when you put it on your french bread (and on top of the spaghetti) and stick it under the broiler' is what I told her.
Matt just walked in, sniffed and said it smells like fart-
So there you have it..............That should encourage everyone to go out and buy Asiago Cheese :)
Ending this post with a couple of Happy Birthday wishes!
It is Kelly's (in Minnesota) Birthday today.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!
It is also my nephew Cole's 7th birthday and my niece Devyn's 20th birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE AND DEVYN!!

No comments:
Post a Comment