It's a new season personally (and seasonally)........I think most of us women feel it deep in our heart......when there is closure of one season giving room to the other
THANK YOU JESUS
The Lord asked 3 1/2 years ago something of me personally that I 'idealistically' obeyed-
I Stepped out of comfort zone bright eye'd, well dressed, 'I can do this'
Had I known then what I know now would I have followed?
Oh Yes......But instead of bright eyes I would have upward turned eyes on bended knee
Instead of pursuing physically well dressed I would have well placed Spiritual Dress
Instead of 'I can do this'........'I can only thru you Lord Jesus do the task set before me'
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE SUMMER SEASON- For the 2 years of summer that you required hands on learning lessons
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE 'inbetween season'- the year and a half that followed
THANK YOU JESUS FOR FALL
My most favorite time of year.......it always follows summer.......
YES INDEED, A NEW SEASON started on bended knee.........

No comments:
Post a Comment