Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Want to remember...UPDATED

2 things: UPDATED
I want to remember that today my sister Jodi was induced with their 5th child (name to be announced after his birth- but from what my inside sources tell me their daughter Sienna choose the name). Jod was induced at 38 weeks (today) because the history of LARGE babies.  After her doctor did some testing to see this little guy's size it was determined he was following the lead of his 3 brother's before him........BIG!  When I sign off tonight, she (J) has been laboring all day and progressing at a snail pace (poor thing) but being a trooper about it all- Thank you Lord for Epidurals and an even bigger Thank you Lord that the result of labor is a precious baby!  Hang in there sis he is almost here.....UPDATED BELOW THIS PICTURE
Jodi
Very soon after I posted this my sis had her baby- The following text was sent out announcing the birth:
'Please say Happy Birthday to Toby James.  He is beautiful, he is healthy, and Jodi is holding him contentedly.  He will give his brothers a run for their money at 22 inches long and 10 lbs. 14 ounces.  Praise the Lord.  Thank you for your prayers, they were most definitely heard!'


 Also want to remember that today our Ellie is 18 months old.......Ellie you are such an amazing blessing, a gift from God, and a joy
Really quick, a few mile stones this month are:


  • you say 'toot toot' when anyone around you (including yourself) farts
  • you give knuckles to your dad and brothers
  • given the chance you will eat bar soap while in the bath
  • you choose riding on your daddy's back over riding on your horse hee haw
  • your shoe size is between a 3 & 4, you weigh just under 20, and you are 29 inches high
  • anything citrus gives you diaper rash
  • inspired by your Auntie Molly (who's twins are about 6 weeks younger than Ellie and can say please and thank you) mommy taught you to say 'please' and 'thank you' (I also thought I was being all 'up with current parenting' by teaching Elle's to sign language the word 'please'- come to find out I taught her to sign 'more'- Sorry Christy W. we are not signers over here......but if a child ever needs nursed until they are at least 2 years old look me up...........bahahahahahahaaaa!!!


No comments: