I also need to add that last week my husband did not shave for several days with his mind set on growing a beard like the guys on Duck
I knew the battle needed to be carefully chosen.........both would not be won
I choose the battle of the beard
This past Sun. my clean shaven husband loaded up the fam to go search the mountains for the perfect Christmas tree- He promised both wonderful family memories and a tree with character (which means lop sides, sparse,and some rare abnormality :)
I also made him add to his promises that he would not take us four by'ing as we headed into the mountains or on a family 'hunting' trip because his practical mind would see it as accomplishing 2 things at once (the dead deer hanging out the back of the truck and the Christmas tree hanging over the top of the truck onto the windshield.......no thank you........but on total side note it makes me think about the movie 'Australia'- the part where Nicole Kidman is admiring the kangaroo hopping along side the vehicle she is in- you hear a shot- the next scene shows the dead kangaroo on top of the vehicle and a look of horror on her face)
It was a wonderful family time........
| There it is :) |
I will add more pictures of both our Christmas Tree hunt and our family tree decorating later- For some reason my blog will not upload anymore pics-

No comments:
Post a Comment