Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Beef & Biolage

While my middle and youngest were outside blowing as hard as they could on my oldest's predator calls (they are whistles that are meant to sound like animals- they are supposed to 'call in' animals when one is hunting- If I were the animal trying to be called in by one of these 'calls' I would cover my ears and run for the hills......besides someone playing a violin who does not yet know how to play (Jodi) there is not a more annoying sound on the face of this earth)...........I was making the 16 hamburgers for our 4th of July camping trip- As I was mixing the beef all together in a bowl the thought occurred to me that beef rocks :)
Roast rocks
Hamburger rocks
Stew meat rocks
Steaks rock
Round steak rock
All beef rocks

Right after the beef rocks thought it also occurred to me that there is no better 'all around' shampoo than Biolage (Matrix).  Every Biolage product has touched this overly processed hair of mine over the last 20 years and I have yet to find one that is not outstanding.......

Beef and Biolage...............It don't get any better than that :)

Happy Wed!!

No comments: