Saturday, July 27, 2013

OPI Nail Polish Give-a-way!!

UPDATE- Ellie H. is the winner of this give-a-way.  Congratulations Ellie

I was with my sis in law Liz a few weeks back and happened to notice her finger nails...........polished and ADORABLE
Earlier this week I was with my friend Deb and noticed that her finger nails were........polished and ADORABLE!
Then I was at my friend Michelle's house Thursday and noticed that both her toes and her fingernails were...........polished and ADORABLE!

I then looked down at my finger nails and noticed that they were NOT........polished and ADORABLE

SO..............

I rushed right over to beauty supply and bought some OPI nail polish-

One for me and ONE FOR YOU!

In the celebration of friends that are inspirations to paint our nails and in the celebration of some of the best polish on the planet (OPI) I am doing a nail polish give a way-

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS 'LIKE' THIS BLOG POST ON FACEBOOK OR SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE SAYING YOU WANT TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST.  I WILL PUT ALL OF YOUR NAMES INTO A HAT AND LET MY ELLIE CHOOSE THE WINNER.  If you do not live local I will ship it to you- I am not going to ship internationally (sorry)
The winner will be chosen Mon. July 29- I will post the winner on this blog post (only first name not last) and also contact you......

The winner will receive OPI Color 'Can't find my Czechbook'.....It is pictured below



No comments: