Monday, February 24, 2014

Trading Tory's and Frozen Samoas

The season is getting ready to change and you know what that means....
No, not taking the stud tires off (this is what my Matt would say in response to this question)
The correct answer to this my fashionista's is: Wardrobe change

Last Summer my friend Deb and I shopped consignment and I came across a pair of Tory Burch 'Selma' White Wedge Sandals in my size...Let's take a minute to admire :)


I have put some miles on these Tory's....they accessorized and adorable-ized many an outfit last summer and fall-
I've had my eye out for a cute pair of red flip flops- as Nordstrom's flip flops pop up on my computer screen I am most drawn to the Tory's...........of course, I'm a frugal fashionista so Nordy's price makes me shutter just a bit.  E-bay had some better prices and a few more styles (hey Darcy, should I go with used shoes...smile).  After much frugal thought I have decided to list my last spring Tory's (purchased for $4) on e-bay....if they sell I will be trading Tory's......
Here's what I am hoping to adorable-ize my outfits with this spring and summer:

p.s. before I post the pic just gotta say......I LOVE that it is girl scout selling season- I LOVE that my friend Molly is my go to source...........Frozen Samoas are where it's at- pure deliciousness right there baby....PURE DELICIOUSNESS!

p.s.s. I'll keep you posted on the Tory's

No comments: