'We will be having a Valentine's Day Party! Be sure and wear either pink or red that day (Love that Ellie will be wearing the Valentine Heart Decorated Hannah Anderson Tights passed down from J.). We will be exchanging Valentine's and attached to this letter I have written up a class list that you may use to address your Valentine's if you would like (uuuummmmm LOVE THIS).'
I knew this week was going to be busy so we set to work making the Valentines right away....both Saturday and today found Ellie and I sitting at the table working on them. It was so fun to dig through our craft supplies and gather the Valentine making goodies...........As Ellie and I were making each Valentine we would go over the names of the kids in her class.....I would say them and she would repeat their names after me....'Alex, Ava, Braylee, Brynn, Carl, Ethan, Henry, Michael, William, Jayme, Bode Jaycee, Juno, Avery, Morgan'..........Making the Valentine's for Ellie's class was so much fun- Watching her put the 'special' stickers and paint on each one was precious- Hearing her say the names of her class mates was adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment