Friday, March 14, 2014

This and That is SO NICE!

A little of this and a little of that- kinda what life's a lot about...

  • Thanks to my Ryan, I had a pedicure today- The gift certificate was from Christmas of 12'- It's the first pedi I've had in almost 3 years....it was SO NICE- Thank you Ry!
  • Ellie is completely potty trained- She started potty training herself right at New Years and finished up last week- we are starting our second week diaper free (even at night).......This, my friends, is SO NICE!
  • Eli had to write a paper about honesty for school- He didn't know I read it (he saved it in documents and I came across it)....This is verbatim:  'My belief in honesty was formed at a young age. When I would get into trouble by my parents I would try to lie to get out of whatever was going on. This idea was quickly shut down, and I would be disciplined. My parents would always tell me if I was honest I wouldn’t be in so much trouble. This is how I learned that being honest is the best way to do things.'   As a parent, you don't always know how much of what you try to instill in your children 'sticks'- It's SO NICE when you get glimpses
  • We had Costco pizza for dinner tonight- the meat combo one.....It is SO NICE that no prep and virtually no clean up is involved.  From the freezer to the oven- left overs into a zip lock- paper plates to serve.......wouldn't want to do this every night (I love cooking for my family) but once a week is divine
Happy Friday!
hee hee hee hee hee................

No comments: