Early last year (2010) I got a call from my mom- she had an anxious tone when she asked me to start praying for my cousin Megan. Megan is my mom's sister and my aunt Lorena's daughter. My Aunt Lorena and Uncle Neil have my cousin Eli (where Matt and I got the idea to name our son Eli) and my cousin Megan.
The prayer request was in regards to Megan's pregnancy- She and her husband Rocky were expecting a precious little boy in August 2010. She was having some severe complication with her pregnancy and it was looking like she may deliver early-
Gavin James was born 15 weeks early- April 28, 2010 and spent the next 106 days in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit................
I bring this all up because just before I went to bed last night I was cruising through Facebook and saw that my cousin Megan had posted on her blog- The blog post was titled 'ONE YEAR AGO.....'
As I clicked on the link, I was anticipating a general overview of what her day looked like a year ago- What I got was Part One of an incredible story of a baby and mommy's survival against almost impossible odds-
The story is too good not to pass on..........When you get a chance please check out the following:
www.micromom.blogspot.com or just click HERE.
To God Be The Glory for precious little Gavin's life!
![]() |
| Gavin James |

No comments:
Post a Comment