I only have a sec to blog tonight so I'll make this short and sweet..........
I was laying in bed last night going over outfits in my mind that I am taking to the main land for our vacation- After letting my brain go into fashion mode, I figured my outfit situation out and started thinking about adoption- Still in fashion mode and thinking about adoption I realized that I had the most adorable headbands (thank you Hope and Kelly for these) with the most adorable bows for our little addition (no placement yet.......but we are hoping and praying for one soon) that will work great when she came home from the hospital but nothing for in the hospital- At this point in our adoption story we do not know if we will adopt an infant, and if so, whether we will be able to be at her birth- If we are able, and if her birth mom allows- This is what you will see on my precious girls head during her hospital stay:
P.S. I ran to our local Wal Mart today and picked up new born hats- right around the corner from the hats were bows on clearance for $1.00- A little hot glue and waaa laaa.........
P.S.S 3 Eggs Left!!
No comments:
Post a Comment