![]() |
| 36 weeks gestation |
I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Dear Ellie Marie,
Guess What Ellie...I got to spend an afternoon with you and your birth mom today- Your birth mom and I met (in person) for the first time yesterday but only spent a few minutes together as we left the airport (where I picked her up) and drove her to where she is staying. I was able to spend a couple hours with you guys this afternoon- enough time to learn that you are feeling quite big to your birth mom and that she can feel you stick your arms and feet out against her stomach- you are due in one month which makes you about 5-6 pounds and about 18 inches long (Ellie was born 2 days after I posted this blog post. She weighed 5 lbs. 3 oz. and was 17 3/4 inches long). I love knowing that you and your birth mom are staying just down the street from us and that you will be born in the same hospital that Eli and Ryan were born at- in fact, the same doctor that delivered Ryan will be delivering you.....See you soon sweetie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment