Hey Everyone!!
I am still here and itching to get back to regular blogging- I am hoping to have time to sit down and bust out a post tonight- that is if my 35 year old eyelids don't shut before I get a chance-
Ellie is doing AWESOME- she is absolutely adorable- we are hoping that she will break the 5 pound mark soon (she was born at 5lbs 3 oz but left the hospital at 4lb 12 oz- She is currently 4lbs 15 oz). Eli and Ryan are adjusting great to having a little sis- Oklie is a bit stand-offish and kinda pouty but I'm sure will adjust to her little sis soon :)
Talk to you soon and I really really really miss blogging!
P.S. isn't she adorable
2 comments:
She is absolutely perfect. So, so very happy for your family!- Love and butterfly kisses Aunty Holly
She is beautiful Steph - so happy for you all. 4.15 Wow what a little peanut :) Blessings new mommy (again).
Post a Comment