I added a little something fun at the top of this blog a week or so ago- An Internet company called
Lily Pie offers 'Tickers' that you can down load on your blog for free- Tickers automatically count down on a daily basis whatever event you choose- Some of the Ticker Choices cracked me up........Breast Feeding?? Hang on, I'm going to go to their site and click on that choice- wonder what it will count down.........From the best I could understand I think it counts how many days you have breast fed- Ryan breast fed until he was 2 -can you imagine the counter on that Ticker- My friend Christy W. was my biggest fan- she thought it was
gross Great that Ryan Breast Fed for so long :)
Our little Ellie Marie's Lily Pie Ticker reads 'One Month Four Day's'...........................................
Please know that my mommy's heart is so so so excited- Of course, with that excitement is also a very real and clear understanding that Adoption is a day by day journey- It has the potential to 'status' change at anytime- Tonight I Thank God that I can write about our continued progress in our adoption process- That we are almost 6 weeks into our status of: 'CHOSEN BY A BIRTH MOM' and that we have about 5 weeks left until we meet Ellie......
We can hardly wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment