Thursday, May 24, 2012

Carhart, BB Gun, and Rip Stick

I was walking by my laundry room door and saw Ryan wiz by.......I took a few steps back because I had walked by the windowed door so fast that I only caught a glimpse and wanted to take a second look-
Teenage boys are such a blessing...........the things they think to do........While, at his age I would have been busy chatting on the phone or begging my mom to go to the mall.......My 13 (actually...a few weeks shy of 13) year old was cruisin' on his rip stick, holding his BB gun, (dream shooting at something because we live in a track home on a city lot.....RYAN CHASE YOU HAD BETTER BEEN DREAM SHOOTING AND NOT RANDOM SHOOTING- bb's can take out eye's and windows son!!) with his Cute Carhart shirt keeping that body warm from our moody spring weather.......
Thanks for making this mommy smile Ryno- I love you!!



1 comment:

Kathy S said...

I love the flip flops!