Here's the goal..............after the end of our family vacation my boys will have touched America sea to shining sea- Eli and Ryan have hiked the Na Pali coast on Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands (our 2 year vacation) which, correct me if I'm wrong, is the farthest West (coast wise) you can go and after we touch down at our final destination today they will see the East Coast (we are currently at our 2nd layover- I just texted my friend Deb and told her how beautiful Pittsburgh is). Our Layover is almost over so I've got to go but will blog more later :)
Hope your Sun. is great-
P.S. As we are making our way through this Memorial Day Weekend it's only respectful to say God Bless our Troups and their families.......Thank You for your selfless service to protect our Country.
| The Beautiful Rocky Mountains |
| Almost to Pittsburgh |
| I know he closes his eyes on purpose..... :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment